Thursday, March 29, 2012

Would You Like To Learn About eBooks?

Kindles, Nooks & iPads, Oh My!
Tuesday April 10, 2012 @ 10 am
@ the Colfax Public Library
Presenters: Lisa Ludwig & Kathy Maves


I will be teaching another eBook class on the basics to using an eReader device. My helper and volunteer, Kathy Maves, will be available to answer your questions. My class is designed to help the individual decide which eReader is best for them. There are many eReader devices out on the market, but our library has decided to show you the most popular devices: Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch, and the Nook Color. I will also briefly speak about the iPad 2 and how you can download reading materials to a tablet. Kathy and I will also demonstrate how to download library eBooks onto each eReader device. I've compiled a eReader handout, which will explain all the specs and highlights of each device. My goal was to make it easier for an individual to choose which eReader they would like to purchase. If you have questions, this is the time to attend my class and learn about e-content and eBooks. No registration is necessary.....just come to listen and learn!

Next eBook class will be held Thursday April 26 @ 6:30 pm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had no clue that there are classes about e-readers. Nevertheless, I think it's a great idea, because we can learn very interesting things regarding these great devices.
Personally, I love mine... I can download hundreds of eBooks from All you can books and reading them in my spare time!