Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chill Factor

Hello all out there in blog land.
It's me, Kris again with another book that I have read and that I'm letting you know what I thought about it.

Chill Factor by Sandra Brown.

I have read a lot of her books and most of them I have liked. I found this one to be boring.
It might have been that I found problems with the story line. One of the problems was that
they were stuck in a cabin in a severe winter storm. They were worried that the water pipes were going to freeze so they filled up all the containers that they had with water, and yep, the pipes froze, they had no running water but they were able to flush the toilet for 3 days?! How's that possible? Also when they talked about how cold it was? It was -2 with the wind chill. That's not that cold! Unless you're from the south.

Have you read it? Do you like Sandra Brown? Any books out there that you think I should read?
Let me know and I will read it.

No comments: