Monday, January 12, 2009

It's me,Kris

Well, I'm not done with "A Voyage Long and Strange" I got sidetracked over the weekend with
the following books.

Because They Hate by Brigitte Gabriel. This was a very good book. An "eye opener" on why we have problems in the middle east. If you want or need more clarification on why there is strife in the middle east, then I would say that you need to read this book.

Outlander by Gil Anderson. I liked this book. It was about a young woman that's a little mental, ends up killing her husband and then is on the run as her two brother in-laws are tracking her down. I would recommend this book.

I will get back to "A Voyage Long and Strange" tonight (I hope!) So far I'm enjoying it. I think that the U.S.A. school system may need to start teaching more about how America was really discovered!

That's all for now.

No comments: